The Tennis Fest is proud to offer a wonderful food and beverage experience.
The Tennis Fest features food and beverage tastings from the area’s top restaurants, wineries and breweries. We appreciate all our fabulous exhibitors who come out every year for the Tennis Fest. If you would like to be considered as one of our exhibitors this year, please fill out an application.
This is a FREE to exhibit charity event where you will receive signiﬁcant media exposure. Exhibitors should provide a notice of cancellation by September 1, 2016. Exhibitors who are a no-show to the event may not be eligible to participate in future events
a chance for people to taste your delicious foods or savory beverages!
There is no charge for all of our approved vendors.
- Register online (All exhibitors are subject to review and approval for the event)
- Donate a silent auction item or gift certiﬁcate valued at a minimum of $50
- Distribute at least 4 cases of your wine, or 20 gallons of your beer or non-alcoholic beverage or at least 1000 food samples for the guests. Please be prepared so you don’t run out of your beverages early. Service of alcohol, by law, must stop 30 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- Food/Winery/Brewery/Beverage Exhibitor Booth Hours – 12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m
- We require that you are set up and ready to pour at 12:15 p.m. Late arrivals may result in exclusion from the event.
Wrist Bands / Glasses and Trays
Participating Exhibitors are allowed up to 3 (three) event passes for staff. Glasses and trays will be given out at 12:15 after set up of your booth is complete.
- Digital photo image (jpg.format) of business.
- Samples of product -minimum of 4 cases of your wine or 20 gallons of your beer or non-alcoholic beverage or 1000 food samples
- Silent Auction item or gift certiﬁcate valued at $50 or higher
- Disposable utensils and napkins
- 6-foot table with linen (back table also available upon request)
- Market umbrella
- Ice where requested (Please provide your own containers)
- Utility water